Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm on a roll...

... and loving it!  Thank you so much to my newest follower, Luci&Loree at LifeWithLuciLoree.blogspot.com!  I can't wait to read your blog and find out what adventures you are having!   Your little Luci is adorable! 

We are having a rare day of sunshine here in NW AL with a high of 53, so we are headed outside.  Have to soak up that vitamin D when we get the chance!  Hope everyone is having a great day...  If you have a preference in tonight's Super Bowl, I hope your team wins!  :-)

Stay safe...

Kerri in AL  :-)

2 comments:

~~Mike~~ said...

Glad your weather is decent today! Hope your team preference wins too! I guess that means I hope we prefer the same team :)

-Mike
97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

Kerri said...

Actually I have NO idea who to "pull" for! Must admit I'm not into football, unless it is the Crimson Tide or my UNA Lions... :-) Sure hope you guys enjoy the game though. I'm sure Heidi will cook something delectable!