Saturday, February 5, 2011

A huge THANK YOU!!

Let me begin by welcoming my newest followers, Jim and Sandie @ WhereAreTheDixonsToday.blogspot.com ...  Thank you so much for adding me to your reading list!

And thank you so much to all who have commented on yesterday's post! You have no idea how much I appreciate that you took the time to read my post.  I enjoy all of your blogs and look forward to discovering the new ones!


@Jim and Sandie...Thank you for your wonderful comment! Don't you just LOVE Judy's blog???

@Dennis and Donna...You certainly can understand! You get your (un)fair share of bad weather in IL!

@MeowMamma... You too certainly understand about bad weather... My Little One can't wait to visit Kansas - she is a HUGE Wizard of Oz fan. In fact, that was the theme for her 8th birthday and she was Dorothy TWICE at Halloween! When we do get to visit, I hope to special order NO stormy weather.  Think it will work??  :-)...........Congratulations on 40 years of matrimony. What a splendid accomplishment!

@WildBlueYonder... I had tears in my eyes when writing about my little Bullet. He was named that because from the time he could run, he would rip from one end of the house to the other, a little white blur. He NEVER walked!!  He had blue eyes and the softest fur! Our pets touch us in so many ways.

@Heidi...Breathe, Heidi, breathe! :-) I'm trying all the recipes you are posting... YUM-ME! 

And again @Judy... Thank you for mentioning me in your blog and sending new friends my way... such a sweet thing to do!

And @Froggi Donna, if you read this post...  I haven't had time to put your amazing instructions into practice yet concerning links and pictures, but I will.  I promise! 

Hope you all have a great day!

Stay safe...

Kerri in AL  :-)

No comments: